Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Spreading This Stuff Like Peanut Butter

YAY FOR GOOD NEWS:

Hi Allison-

Thank you for the message. I am referring your request to Dean Nicole Manley who manages the RA selection and placement process. Her email is copied above so that you can get in touch with her.

The good news is that if you left the position in good standing, then you are guaranteed rehire as long as we have a corresponding position (need for female RA, etc).

Take care,
LB :)


1. This woman may end up being my boss, and she signs her name with a smiley. AWESOME.
2. They have need! I know they have need! They have need in East 1! East 1, with Terry and Jeannie and continuity and I won't be in Bassett but it's close enough, right?
3. One of my jobs back!
4. Now to work on going back to Trinity...
5. I must be insane.


6 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

re trinity: YOU ARE INSANE!!
re east 1: YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLIE IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!! ALLIE IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS EXCITES ME LIKE NO OTHER OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH FISH!!!!! AND LOVE!!!!!

10/13/2004 2:51 PM  
Blogger Jeannie said...

oh yeah, and also LB is AWESOME!

10/13/2004 2:51 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Jeannie, are you the fish Mommy?

10/13/2004 9:50 PM  
Blogger Jeannie said...

i am indeed the mamisan of fish!! muahah

i lost helia today to dropsy, i euthanized him in 200 proof alcohol. felt a bit dodgy bringing that into brown. but he was quite old and i suppose it was just his time to go. your fish are all still spectaclar, if not tail-bitten :)

10/14/2004 1:07 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Oh, poor Heliababy. He was such a little trooper - he and Jasmine both just chilled out on my dresser the whole time staring at Cotter and thinking "damn, if only I weren't the fish equivalent of 70 years old." But he lived a long and happy life.

So at this pet store they had some BEAUTIFUL gray boys (might have been paled-out steel blue, I dunno), one of whom had red butterfly markings on the inside fins. Were it not for, oh, 7hour busride then 8hour planeride then 1hour planeride then 1 hour planeride then 6 hour drive, and let's not forget that I am picking up another fish in the middle there, they would have been MINE. Also had gray female, big as Persephone and very cute, ripped-up fins though. Darnit. The females looked very sad.

boo, I miss my Dukies and my fishies :(

10/14/2004 4:58 AM  
Blogger :D said...

poor Helia... can you imagine your entire body swelling up and your scales sticking out spiky-like? ...yeah, me neither, actually. but if I could I'm sure it would suck.

also, I think you ladies are funny. :)

10/17/2004 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home