Monday, October 04, 2004

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPAIN.

However, I feel that I should mark it down for posterity: this is what all that fancy education is coming to.

Allison: of course there are issues, there are always issues
Allison: but it's trinity
Allison: also, my fallback plan if no one likes me after college is to open a coffee shop
Allison: so I should stay there
Aaron: yeah, I actually had the same fall back plan
Aaron: I'm leaning more and more toward making that a legitimate option
Allison: you're kidding
Allison: AHAHA
Allison: we should either open shops that directly compete or become business partners
...
Allison: if I opened a coffee shop it would be part bakery and I would bake
Allison: it would be fantastic
Aaron: shit, I'd do the non-cooking stuff
Aaron: the money, making drinks
Aaron: stuff like that
Allison: I could make drinks
Allison: too
Allison: but I would like to be General Director in Charge of Foodstuffs
Allison: which would let me do ordering, too
Aaron: is that an official title now?
Allison: I made it up
Allison: do you like it?
Aaron: it's catchy
...
Allison: that's it
Allison: we're pulling jeannie out of medschool
Allison: and will run the bestest coffee shop ever
Allison: until we kill each other
Aaron: lol

No, I am dead serious. Trinity: Reloaded.

And I get to buy a black pleather trenchcoat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Wow, and I thought I had a problem with a double entry!

10/04/2004 6:17 PM  
Blogger Jeannie said...

i think we should wear our special halloween costumes that you found so brilliantly a few years back :)

10/04/2004 10:27 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Blogger thought it would be fun to give me a "zero entry" message every time I tried to post. I think it would be fun to give Blogger a noogie.

Yes to Halloween costumes...also, it is scary, but I have been thinking about that waayyayayayy too much over the past couple of days - "we could serve sandwiches! and I could make the bread! and I could make all the pastries and...Allison, you have to get a doctorate."

10/05/2004 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home