Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It Doesn't Have to Make Sense, I'm Beautiful!

Today (new and improved!)

I went to buy a plum at the fruit store, but the man gave it to me for free.
I ate it on the way home, and all the old ladies stopped in the street to stare at the American barbarian who eats her fruit with her hands.
I went shopping for a skirt but didn't buy one.
I saw a woman with too much plastic surgery.
I ate a Fudgesicle, but I could have had two.
I haven't had caffeine, except for the Fudgesicle.
I went a different way down the street.
I saw the sun hit the sad city trees.
I bought a gift.
I got an absentee ballot.
I went to a weird class.

I decided to go to the Basque Country for the weekend.
Dad told me not to get blown up.

A good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

allie!! i registered to vote in NC, which is now labeled a swing state. whoohoo! we're making a difference!

9/22/2004 10:40 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

They're not gonna kick you out of UT med school for it, are they? That would be saaaad.

BUSH/CHENEY 04...

...and there's a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

9/23/2004 4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home