Tuesday, September 14, 2004

CLICK CLICK BLOODY CLICK PANCAKES

Pictures!

I did not take them, but I allowed myself to be in them...that's the best you're going to get. Also, I assume that you will be clicking on the galleries that have blatantly Spanish names on them and not getting all up in my friend's bidness.

DON'T MAKE AN ASS OF YOU AND ME.

I need addresses for, um...ChrisnBecky, Bill, Shorty, Jeannie...Deirdre and...and. Can you tell I don't have the cards directly in front of me? Send me your address, just to be safe (by which I mean all of you).

I may have supersweet awesome October plans, but I will not tell you now because I may actually have messed it up, so I'll let you know later. HOW DO YOU MESS UP WHAT I MESSED UP?

Can you tell I have spent many frustrating hours on the computer today?

Off to spend a couple more...before we go to Galicia tomorrow, for which I have to get up at 5:40am. I will kill. Die die death die kill. Hopefully it will be cool and not. You know. Suck.

2 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

PO Box 93936
Durham, NC 27708
USA!!!
:D

9/17/2004 2:10 AM  
Blogger :D said...

you look pretty! Andrew looks tan. I thought he was in London all summer...?

I suppose even London could get sun in the summer. And just because I do does not mean all white people stay white all the time. :)

9/17/2004 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home