Saturday, August 28, 2004

Laze

Photojournalism entry upcoming, depending on three factors:

1. Reduction of *see title*

2. Can I get a digital camera? Or, more to the point, can I get a digital camera without being yelled at?

3. MUST FINISH FINAL FANTASY IV. Now. Before I leave. Or I will cry. ...so close!...

Only three-or-more-like-two-and-a-half days left *gasp*! To celebrate, I am making pad thai. On that note, I have to go chop a gigantic bunch of cilantro (sorry, Becky).

Oh! Thank you for the card, Aunt Carrie and Uncle Bob! (If you were wondering how long it takes mail to get out of a sort-of-hurricaned zone...it takes a while. But it does get here eventually).

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

The recipe came out kind of ketchuppy. I wasn't impressed.

Ketchuppy pad thai. Ick.

8/31/2004 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home