Friday, August 20, 2004

Hurrah!

It workth, it workth!

Yes. Well. As I'm sure you all know, I am much better at blogging than postcard/letter/email writing. (today's suggestion from Cam: "Allie, when you buy postcards, you need to get two so you have one to write on and one to hang on the wall." Yes. Well. I would have thought of that myself...eventually) Therefore: Spainblog! Welcome!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step and all, except this first step is more like a first plop. Anything that results in or involves East Aurora is a plop. Those of you who live here understand. I am here mentally preparing for my journey, and by mentally preparing I mean playing a lot of video games. And spending money I don't have. AWESOME. Also on the agenda: much random wandering around town for multiple consecutive hours, alone and accompanied. And sleeping 12-13 hours/night. And watching all my friends leave for school tomorrow. You jerks.

As I'm sure you can tell, it is very exciting to be me right now!

More updating action later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home