Friday, October 15, 2004

Random Things

Fall has hit Madrid like a ton of bricks. Sometime in the past week, it decided to go from hitting 80 every day to wavering around 60 like a *something very crude that I just thought of*. But hey, I don't mind, because I'm still eating peaches and tomatoes are still .99€/kilo. Ah. Ha. hahahahha. Be jealous.

The new English teacher is young, energetic, and studied in the US for a year (in Louisiana, of all places). The new kids are in 7th grade and obnoxious. I got put into small groups with them and we talked. Yay for getting to do something I was expecting. Also yay for not having to act like uber-American-evil-student. One of my kids has a 19 year old brother. I was THIS CLOSE to asking her if he was cute, but then I remembered that I could get sued for that or something.

I'll have to follow her home.

***edit***

"As long as you are flexible to RA on West campus if things with Chris don't work out, I would say that you don't need to fill out the housing forms. You will be placed in the spring. Right now, we are just trying to figure out where!"

Ahahaha. One of several problems solved. Now I just have to get registration to work. Preferably correctly.

1 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

"I was THIS CLOSE to asking her if he was cute, but then I remembered that I could get sued for that or something."

You can? What would be the charge--sexual harassment via a third party? haha! But you would get convicted because you are an "uber-American-evil-student."

10/17/2004 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home