Thursday, October 14, 2004

Memos

From: Allison's Brain
To: Allison's Tastebuds
Cc: Allison's Stomach
Re: Zucchini Bread

Dear Madames,
It has come to my attention recently that slightly more than one half of a 9" cake pan full of calorically-rich zucchini bread has disappeared from the house of Pilar Cerrada in the past two days. Despite the fact that we three are not the only residents of said house, I have reason to believe that you two are culpable for the majority of this loss.
It has been brought to my attention that the zucchini bread (hereafter referenced as "The Biggest and Best Mistake Ever", or TBABME) has been consumed under various pretenses. Among these, I have noted the use of "a rich breakfast will help support a long and tiring day" and "it's only a little piece". I would like to call to your attention that, according to the laws of mathematics dictated by Pythagoras et. al., one diminuitive ("little") piece plus one more diminuitive piece plus one slightly less diminuitive ("normal") piece, consumed within a short period of time, are equivalent to one very large ("honking") piece. According to the chemistry of the human body, consumption of pieces of TBABME of this size cause distinct health hazards, to which I am as vulnerable as yourselves.
Therefore, I provide you with a recommendation as well as pose a query. First, I suggest that you cease and desist immediately the consumption of TBABME until further notice (which may come as soon as 24 hours hence), for our common good. Second, I would like to know: where exactly is the TBABME going? As you are closer to the lines of production than I, you have a better vantage point and I would appreciate your insight.

Regards,
Allison's Brain

From: Allison's Tastebuds, Allison's Stomach
To: Allison's Brain
Re: Re: Zucchini Bread

Hips. Butt. Thighs. And buzz off, bozo.

From: Allison's Brain
To: Allison's Stomach
Cc: Allison's Tastebuds
Re: Re: Re: Zucchini Bread

You guys suck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

LOL god i love this girl :)

10/17/2004 5:34 PM  
Blogger :D said...

haha!! yes.

10/17/2004 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home