Monday, April 04, 2005

7 - 1 = Slightly More Reasonable

I have kept forgetting to mention that additional fish did not stay additional for long. I swear, that thing had EVERY SINGLE DISEASE I HAVE EVER SEEN. You could have cured pneumonia or something just by drinking his tank water. Unfortunately, you couldn't have cured whatever it is he had.

I didn't name him, because I didn't want to get attached, but if I had his name would have been Wembley. He was very Wembleyish, with the skittering and the scattering and the being scared. I probably should have named him Boober, in honor of him being a sickly pain in the butt. Oh, well.

I have a meeting to determine my thesis topic tomorrow. Eep! A thesis means I'm gonna be a SENIOR. HO-LY CRAP.

A SENIOR IN COLLEGE.

Now, if only I can stop playing XBox long enough to graduate...

3 Comments:

Blogger Klop said...

hmm.. i dunno.. that thesis doesn't sound nearly as fun as halo 2...

4/04/2005 1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor fishy.

Redfish had something for a while and I had to have him in the blue water. They sure hate the blue water.

I'm staying over tonight at your grandpas so your mom can drive me to the airport tomorrow, and I've noticed that redfish doesn't float anymore. Maybe he outgrew it.

4/05/2005 12:53 AM  
Blogger :D said...

all of this is why I prefer ooh-ing and ah-ing over other people's fish. I am a mommy-type but I don't think I'm a good doctor-type. I need my patient to tell me where it hurts. I'm sorry non-Wembley died. That's such a great name though; at least it's still usable! :D

4/05/2005 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home