Monday, March 28, 2005

Liiiiiist

Pro: During my interview Saturday, the intern lady let drop that the Philly museum was "very impressed" with my resume and will be inaugurating a new exhibit on colonial Spanish art and my skills sound like "a great fit".

Con: They're still only hiring 20 interns out of 60 interviewees. Damn you, odds.

Pro: I beat the crap out of my paper presentation today and totally smoked the other girl who was presenting on Bosch. Not that it was my intention to humiliate her or anything. I just wanted to make a favorable impression. And stuff. And to reward myself, I am going to buy that CD of Palestrina on iTunes right...now.

Con: Somehow I realized today that I have a 15 page paper due in 10 days that I haven't even got a topic for yet, let alone started to research. How is it April? How? How?

Pro: IT'S JON'S BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVE YOU, JON PUGH!

Con: ...I dunno. It's, uh, not my birthday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home