Friday, March 25, 2005

Two Things

1. I just got the tree wave cd - I ordered it off tonevendor and not ONLY did I get a cd for 10 bucks, but they signed my name with a heart and wrapped the cd in a ribbon and also sent me a gummy hotdog with a little (handwritten) note saying "happy listening!". I officially now <3 tonevendor. BUY FROM THEM.

2. My week sucks:

Friday: Good Friday Chapel Choir concert, 6:30-9
work, 9-2am

Saturday:
Chapel Choir rehearsal, 11-1
interview, 3:30
on call, 7-7

Sunday: Chapel Choir Easter dealie, 8?am - 12pm
HOUSE picks, 3-6pm
work, 10pm-1am

Monday:
German oral presentation
Art History presentation/paper due

Tuesday:
bonus chapel choir rehearsal

Wednesday:
German paper due

Friday:
German test
Greek Archaeology test

1 Comments:

Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Wonderful Easter service, Allie. Absolutely fabulous music!!! Everyone should watch and listen.

3/28/2005 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home