Friday, March 11, 2005

SPRING BREAK!

As of three minutes ago, I am on break.

This will be celebrated with daiquiris and piƱa coladas, followed by a course of key lime cheesecake nipped from Trinity. Any work they may ask me to do in exchange will be regarded as if enclosed in a set of bold quotation marks. Like this: "work".

Then I will write three papers, play XBox, and sleep in the hammock on the balcony.

Though I probably technically started break yesterday. Here's how yesterday went:

11:00: wake up
11:05: hear resident having sex
11:05:30: endure great emotional trauma
11:40: yoga. Did we do yoga? No. This was an optional class, so we paired up and gave each other back massages. FOR AN HOUR AND 15 MINUTES. It was glorious.
1:30: Cookout with Jon for lunch; buy and consume hushpuppies. HUSHPUPPIES.
2:00: watch Star Trek in Jon's apartment
2:30: return home bearing Jon's XBox and a copy of KOTOR II.
3:00-6:00: play KOTOR II.
6:00-8:00: Trinity (it is empty, so do nothing)
8:00-10:00: acappella concert (acapella? I used to be able to spell.)
10:00-whenever: oncall. Watch the freshman stray back unhappy and sober because all the clubs were crowded with cops. Laugh at them. Play more XBox.

I would be effusiver, but it just started storming. Daiquiris and thunderstorms, you say?

I'll take it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daiquiris? Blech. I could puke just from the thought.

3/11/2005 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home