Saturday, March 05, 2005

GRIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

If you have not seen the 1995 cinematic masterpiece known in the vernacular as "Grim", I claim the right to enslave you for the time period between now and then. I suggest you take this threat seriously, as there are Cheerios underneath my desk that really need cleaning right now, and I'm not gonna do it. Also, I will make you work my Friday night Trinity shift.

As a matter of fact, why don't you go ahead and take all the time you need. I have some papers you can work on for me, too. I'll be the one in the commons room sipping a beer (hey, why not, it's growing to be a popular pastime around here).

And then I'll be working on this. (Is it just me, or do I become more reliant on hyperlinks to amuse you as the semester gets ridiculouser?)

SPRING BREAK COUNTDOWN: 6 DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home