Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A Couple of Things I Would Like to Complain About

Prepositions on the end of sentences! snicker.

1. So I was sitting on the East-West bus the other day, and a girl and a guy get on. The girl sits next to me (the seats are paired) and the guy stands. And by "stands", I mean "bends over and starts passionately kissing her neck before moving to her lips and yes I do believe there was tongue". I don't like to be a killjoy, but is it too much to ask that other people's spitswapping take place more than 6 inches from my head? I was good and did not stick my Chroncle in to bar the view. I probably should have. They probably would have been angry, but you can't yell and make out at the same time. Booyah.

2. Trinity. How do you run out of cups? We ran out of medium cups. And smoothie mix and sugar and cupholders and hot lids and vanilla syrup and why am I even surprised? Unfortunately, at this job, things don't get less irritating as they keep happening. (I talked about my job on my blog, oooooh! Am I gonna get dooced now? That would be AWESOME.)

3. I woke up at 2pm today. :/ This is bad (well, it's good, but more bad).

4. Break needs to come so that people will stop pretending it's already here/partying everywhere/making me bust them for having beer. It's getting old. I would also accept increased amounts of subtlety on the part of the freshmen, but let's be realistic here.

5. The Carnegie Hall thing looks really sweet (4 star hotel, cruise around Statue of Liberty after concert), but it's expensive and no one in Chapel Choir likes me anyway. :( Also, I wouldn't be able to learn the music because I can't read music and there's only a week of practice scheduled.

A Couple of Things That Are Awesome

1. Uploading music onto iTunes and having it all be there. Like, all the time. Welcome to the 21st century, Allison Clarke.

2. So during this uploading process, I stuck one of my Greekpop CDs in, and apparently CDDB had two possible matches. One of them was actually in Greek, so I picked that one because it's cooler - and it has translations of the song titles into Spanish. So badass. I feel all multicultural.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home