Sunday, March 13, 2005

A, Uh, Sexta...logue. With Fish. BYO Tartar Sauce.

What? It's a word. Now.

Cotter: Hey guys, I think we should have a talk.

Red: Ooooh, talk? Ok, but can we go to the mall after because I saw this blue sparkly eyeshadow there I really liked and I think it'll set off the natural color of my eyes, you know, and my tail, and that's really really cool since the dance is coming up and I think Billy's gonna ask me but only if Candace doesn't ask him first but it doesn't even MATTER because I can't GO if you don't let me out of this stupid TANK with its stupid PLANT. I hate you! I hate you! Get out of my life!

Nero: I'll take you to the mall later, dearie. We can buy makeup and talk about boys. I have to get my tips redone anyway *sigh* my finnage will be just FABULOUS for this weekend.

Bert: What's up, kid?

Cotter: I think we should talk about The Landwalking One. She's been...erratic lately.

Fozzie: FOOD! YES! MORE FOOD! SHE SHOULD GIVE US MORE FOOD!

Cotter: Well, yeah, there's that, but she's been kinda weak on the water changes, don't you think?

Nero: Ooooh, I know, and it's just KILLING my dorsal. Maybe I'll get that done at the mall, too.

Red: You know, I think you'd look GREAT with some dyed blue tips. They'd bring out your purple so well!

Fozzie: Bring me back a Cinnabon! Or maybe some Cajun Cafe?! Both! Both! How about both? Ooh and one of those icy things from Orange Julius, right guys? I'll pay you back later!

Cotter: Don't you think you've eaten enough things you shouldn't already?

Fozzie: Huh? Wha - OH!, that. Look, I apologized for that! They were just eggs and anyway you don't even know if they were fertilized! Maybe it was your fault, did you ever think of that?

Cotter: No, sorry, I'm still stuck on the part where YOU ATE OUR BABIES.

Ernie: GRRRRAAHAGHGHHH!

Bert: Can we get back on topic, you guys?

Cotter: Oh, right. Yes. Anyway, we need to do something to attract Landwalker. Any ideas?

Nero: We could give her a FAB makeover!

Red: Oooh, yeah! I have all this makeup left over that I got from Rite Aid. She could totally borrow it, but make sure she doesn't keep it because I might need it in case that trashy Sabrina girl tries to steal Roddy away from me.

Cotter: You mean Billy?

Red: No, Billy was LAST week. I am SO over him. You never pay attention to ANYTHING I say! I hate you!

Ernie: GRAAAARGH! ERNIE JUMP!

Bert: The eukaryote has a point - why don't we jump around to get her attention?

Nero: Mmm, yes, baby. Hey, Cotter babe, why don't I hop on over and we can, well, you know...

Cotter: Oh, ye...STOP IT. STOP TEASING ME, DAMMIT. IT'S NOT FAIR.

Ernie: GRAAARGH! RRRARARARARRRR!

Nero: (shh, keep quiet, I'll come over after the meeting.)

Ernie: Grargh.

Bert: I hereby adjourn this meeting, having resolved to extend jumping efforts and kissyfaces to attract The Landwalking One, thereby increasing quality of life for all fishkind.

Cotter: Hear, hear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my poor fishies fins had dissolved into tattered shreds last time I saw them.

Its too bad you couldnt take my crowntail. I hear that people fedex them.

3/13/2005 6:18 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

No, I just love my fish and was trying to avoid saying "I love my fish. My fish are the best. Here is what they are all like...", because that's not interesting.

3/13/2005 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home