Monday, March 21, 2005

WHEE!

This Sitemeter thing is getting tiresome, I know, but I am compelled to share:

search for: pictures of cocker spaniards

OH GOD OH GOD I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.

Maybe I am hysterical because I got up an hour and a half early today to write and turn in paper. And am tired. And have so much stuff to do. And got a new boss at work. And what else? What else? Wha...oh yes.

I GOT AN INTERVIEW FOR PHILLY WOO WOO WOO HALLELUJAH!

I have two new favorite bands. One is Ratatat. The other is Tree Wave, because they make all their music using old Ataris and Commodore 64s. YES! THEY DO! I ordered their CD yesterday and hope it comes oh so quickly. They have mp3s for the sampling on your website, which you should check out.

Yes, I do like weird electronic music, why do you ask?

I am high on life. Interview! New bands! Warm sunshine! I go now!

PS deleted scientific study bc I remembered that the CFO of...company...sits on the skool board, or something. whoops. my bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :-D i enjoyed the scientific study though :-D.

3/21/2005 7:10 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

What's the Philly interview?

3/21/2005 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home