Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Have Two Exams Tomorrow but Am Doing This

So by now we all know that I have DDR. And not crappy DDR, but good DDR with a nice pad and 800+ songs to choose from on the comp. Originally, I chose to be ashamed of this DDR and closed all doors and windows upon playing. DDR is for nerds, I told myself. My residents will laugh at me if I tell them I play.

But we all know that I get bored of keeping secrets for long (it's so much more fun to TALK! Especially about ME!), and so I began to let leak that I do indeed have a levelsix pad in my room and some considerable (though not formidable - yet) skillz. So far, the only reaction I have gotten is

"DUDE! Can I play? Can I come over to your room and play? No I'm serious, my cousin's boyfriend's brother has DDR and I played once and it's so much fun, like, for real, yo."

Moral: I love nerds.

7 Comments:

Blogger Klop said...

at the movie theater the other night, some angry guard was standing next to the DDR machine in the arcade. we were making jokes about it, like that he was thinking to himself "no damn kid's gonna play my game!"

4/03/2005 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! seriously, can i come play? i played mike's sister's at their lake house once and i totally loved it!!! omg!!!


haha, only half kidding :)

-jess

4/04/2005 3:08 PM  
Blogger :D said...

umm... I've never played DDR... can I play sometime?

4/05/2005 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one you got?

from:some random girl sufing the net in lexington

8/03/2005 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like ddr, look into IIDX as well. Its a tight game. If you do own a ps2, go buy ITG as well, same idea as DDR just adds some more cool songs in a very nice package.

Rythm gamin is where its at.

10/06/2005 3:20 AM  
Blogger Juniper said...

Waitwaitwaitwhoawhoaaa....800+ songs?!


HOW?!

1/27/2006 5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

step maina im guessing

2/16/2006 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home