Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Ain't Got Nothin' Better ta Do

If you haven't voted yet, go away. Go vote. Now. I'm serious. I'll wait.

Still waiting.

I've got all the time in the world, people.

I cut my USP class to study for Contemporary Painting midterm today. Therefore, I am blogging. Wheeeeee I love college. Well, I'm looking up paintings too, but forgive me for not being interested by incredibly obscure and not-that-interesting modern Spanish art. Still don't like modern art. Urgh. Grargh. Rar. Wait, I just found a painting I like. Well, that shoots that complaint to crap. Whoops.

I got into all the classes I wanted! Weehee! Here is my schedule for next semester, including the potential Spanish 142S (which I hope will not fill up before Drop/Add):

ARTHIST 296S Methodology of Art History (with Wharton, w00t) M 7:15-9:45pm
ARTHIST 125A Archaeology of Athenian Democracy (with Dillon, w00t w00t) WF 11:40am-12:55pm
GERMAN 66 Intermediate German II MWF 3:05-3:55pm
PHYSEDU 65 Yoga TuTh 11:40am-12:55pm
SPANISH 151 Literature of the Renaissance and Baroque TuTh 2:50-4:05pm
(SPANISH 142S Banality and Biopolitics [with Vilaros, slightly intimidating] TuTh 4:25-5:40pm...8/15 seats filled with 4 more days of junior registration...I think I'm screwed.)

So what we have here is a schedule that starts at noon every day except Monday and has substantial breaks for eating, studying, sleeping etc. I am happy. I might even take a morning Trinity shift (gasp).

I still owe you guys a Barcelona post. Crud. I will take care of that later.

***edit***

Not being what I would consider a Vanity Fair girl, I have no idea who James Wolcott is. However, I may have to marry him. Right after I marry Jon Stewart, Conan O'Brian, and any other intelligent liberals who will have me. Founts of wealth not required...as an academic, I can support the family. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ouch, my self-esteem hurts.

GO VOTE!
for Kerry!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rita Xavier said...

I did, shortly after the polls opened. Had to do "homework" last night on a few things. There are a lot of items on the ballot.

11/02/2004 10:50 AM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Your great-grandmother would have wanted to be here for election day. She didn't like to listen to my cousin constantly talking about Bush.

11/02/2004 2:52 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Hey, you're the one who's been ignoring all the not-at-all subtle hints to come visit. Not my fault if you're losing out on a chance to defect. :P

11/03/2004 12:10 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

I have been a Republican since I could vote; the reason is unimportant. I can't remember ever voting for a Democrat for President, but I voted for Kerry because he seems much more intelligent than Bush, and I don't like what Bush has been doing. I watched the debates, and I liked what Kerry had to say and how he said it. Read my blog, and you will see all the Republicans I have worked for, but I voted for several Democrats this time around.

11/03/2004 6:15 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Oh, and I'll learn more Spanish and move to Spain, also. I could even hop over to France that way.

11/03/2004 6:18 PM  
Blogger Carrie Kelley said...

So tell me, Coral -- How DOES an intelligent Republican think????

11/03/2004 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home