Monday, June 19, 2006

Again I Turn to You for Advice

Dear peoples,

It is looking more and more like there will be a period in the middle of July wherein the apartment's rightful owner and I will be sharing a space. As exciting as that concept sounds, it has a fundamental flaw, which is that I have a feeling that my usual schedule (:

Wake up at crack of dusk
Watch Star Trek
Wander around house
Find something to eat
Watch Battlestar
DDR until 3am
Sleep)

won't really work when someone else is in the house. So I need to get out of the house. Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do in the Triangle area that are free? And close, because I can't afford gas? And by free I really mean I can't afford anything, so outside places would probably be best.

Thank you, my sagacious friends. I would post something fun to read but my life is not really that fun to read about right now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, you mean having the exact same conversation with Aaron every day of your life isn't entertaining? :D Hahahaha

Anyway, I'm going to be working on campus all through July, and getting out at either 1 or 3 (they haven't told me yet). I was going to go by ArtsCenter in Carrboro this weekend to see if they had any random ass classes in the afternoon that I might like to take. Granted, that's obviousy not free, but it probably wouldn't be terribly expensive. But I want to spend as much time as I can in the Triangle, because there's absolutely zero shit to do in Mebane.

Holler, my DDRing friend.

6/19/2006 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could whore yourself out to 500 fat chicks for 100 dollars each. Or 50 really fat chicks for 1000 dollars each.

6/20/2006 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, you could go swimming in the central campus pool, or buy a gym membership for $30, or go to that children's museum thingie!

you could also go rock climbing at that place!

6/20/2006 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home