Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tiny Things

1. Please bid a fond farewell to my fat fish Fozzie, as he has shuffled off this mortal coil. He received a respectful toileting early this afternoon. Which is kind of sad, because now from time to time I'll find myself in the bathroom wondering if he's doing ok down there. And then I have to think to myself, "he's dead, you idiot, and you sent his corpse down to rot in a system of human waste and tiny crocodiles". And that makes me sad.

2. If for some reason you should find yourself in North Carolina this weekend, come see the Messiah. It has me in it.

3. Last night my lazy nerve was a-painin' me, so I went on a walk with Big Jon. When I mentioned the existence of the lazy nerve and what makes it go off, he turned to me and said "isn't that called sciatica?". According to the Internet, it is! According to that website, I need surgery! w00t!

3 Comments:

Blogger Klop said...

surgery with a sciatica is not always necessary. get some massage therapy first, and see a chiropractor. sometimes all you need is to alter your lifestyle a bit (shoes you wear, way you stand) in order to reduce or eliminate any effects of it.

sorry to hear about fozzie. :-(

12/01/2005 3:53 PM  
Blogger Carrie Kelley said...

I agree with dante - Everytime my sciatica flared up I went to the chiropractor and... voila! The pain was much relieved, and the flare-ups are few and far between. Like years.

12/01/2005 5:22 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Me, too, for sure.

12/03/2005 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home