Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy!

I got the results of my RA evaluations back today. In the past, RA evals have made me cry, because apparently young people do not appreciate the process of being molded into my chosen image of cynical, unethical, and socially inept human beings. However, this year's batch is significantly more forgiving:

"Allison is great!"
"She is awesome. Period."
"She should come chill with us more often."
"She is very approachable and actually interested in us. She always makes herself available and sets a good example for us."
"She is present, but not too present. There if I need something, but not always looking over my shoulder." (nb: I take this as a compliment...I think)
"She is extremely easy to talk to."
"Charisma!" (nb: this kid must have me confused with somebody else)
"She is a positive role model." (nb: read - boring)
"Epworth is a freaking chill dorm. I blame a large portion of its success to Allison's laidbackness and chillhood."
"Laid back; very friendly/inviting; internet DDR"

AND, THE DRUMROLLER:

"[Allison] exemplifies the model RA. I would rather have Allison be my RA than Jesus."

Jesus = pwned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Great going, Allie. I think you are all of the above.

11/09/2005 12:18 AM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

I have a pic of some of my kitties on my blog, Allie.

11/09/2005 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home