Thursday, November 17, 2005

Brief Note

I am trying my bejeezusest to enroll in ISIS 210, a course entitled "How They Got Game":

"History and cultural impact of interactive simulations and video games. Evolution of computer and video game design from its beginnings to the present: storytelling, strategy, simulation, sports, 3D first-person games. Cultural, business, and technical perspectives. Insights into design, production, marketing, and socio-cultural impacts of interactive entertainment and communication. Students should have a dual processor implant with 1TB of VRAM."

Is this real? Are they kidding? History and cultural impact of video games? I AM the cultural impact of video games!

Look, look: All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time! For great justice launch every Zig!

See? I need to be in this class. I need it. But look at the requirements - I would have to buy a whole new goddamn computer. I can't afford it, and even if I could, I'm gonna be gone for 27 months, so why would I? Does anyone have a spare l33t rig I can borrow? I will rent it from you if necessary. Please? Please?

Do you think the textbook list would include Final Fantasy? The Sims? My imminent death from pwnage? or awesome overload?

There is also another course entitled Web-Based Multimedia Communications. It is a course on Flash. It's got a waitlist up the wazoo. It's not fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home