Sunday, August 14, 2005

I tried to post a post earlier but couldn't think of anything to say except "I wrenched my back somehow while loading the truck yesterday, resulting in an injury that forces me to make a sound like ten thousand chihuahuas on speed whenever I do anything, ie. sneeze, sit, stand, sleep, pick up, put down, shower, etc".

That is true and it is something very close to consuming my life, which I'm sure is why I can't think of anything particularly fun to say. My dormpartment is the awesome, though. Best by a factor of 55 or more. And compy is back. Something interesting will come later.

Until then, imagine yourself herding ten thousand chihuahuas on speed and be thankful for whatever it is that keeps you from doing that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Klop said...

sorry to hear about your back... :-(

hope you feel better soon, in your bitchin' new dorm room!

8/15/2005 2:08 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Happy Birthday, Allie. Wish I could be there, although I am sure you will go "out" with friends to celebrate.

Take care of yourself - and be careful of your back.

Grandma

8/17/2005 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home