Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Blogging from Work!

This is a grievous breach of professionalism, but I require distraction. Distract me!

No, see, the thing is that I guess I'm supposed to write a review of my internship in which I run down all of what I did while I was here, but I can't...remember. I can't remember the day I started, or what I did first, or my hours. It's just kind of this huge mass of stress-filled, weeks-long haze. I read the book 2983567209 times, I do remember that part. But I know I must have done something else...?

Heeeelp.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to have this same problem whenever eval time rolled around.

To combat my problematic memory I started writting what I was doing/have done on my desk calendar. Then at the end of the month when I rip off the old month for the current one I put the old one underneath. Then when the ol annual evalutation comes round and the supervisor says "Hey your evals due like yesterday... What did you do this year?" I at least have some idea.

It's too late for this job, but maybe in the future it could help.

7/28/2005 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home