Thursday, July 14, 2005

Epworth + Duke = Freakin Sweet

Dear searchers for Epworth, Epworth + Duke, Epworth + Duke + floor plan, etc,

Hi! I'm Allison and I'm going to be your RA next semester. I am nice, most of the time, but don't drink in your rooms or I'll be forced to be mean. Epworth is a fantastic dorm - high ceilings, many windows, our own porch and second floor deck, and right near the bus stop. Personally, I raised hell to make sure I'd be there next year.

I'd love to hear from you! Facebook me (there are two Allison Clarkes at Duke, and I'm the older one) or IM me at bludevlagain.

Be as reasonably unscared as you can about starting college. Duke is awesome. Epworth is awesome. Freshman year will be awesome. You will see.

Much love,

Allison

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

ALLISON IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! BESTEST RA IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

7/18/2005 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home