Saturday, June 25, 2005

Addendum

Ok, I lied. I did learn something both meaningful and fun by reading the Times today, and that was the update on the arrests of those CIA agents in Italy (I'm too lazy to link, so I'm going to assume you know what I'm talking about). I think it's great. I think it's hilarious. And I hope to God it finds a way to backfire in Silvio Berlusconi's face, because there are not enough words to describe my intense dislike of Silvio Berlusconi. However, if there were enough words, most of them would probably combine "sexist" and "bastard" in some innovative way.

Second, Feministe readers! Hi! I just realized you were here. Did you know that you're really intimidating? Because you are. You really, really are. Hopefully most of you are gone by now so I can go back to being an idiot with impunity.

I have an extensive post about being single that I need to write up here - if I haven't done it by midweek, either remind me or come looking for my dessicated body underneath the bedroom floor. I don't know how I'll get under the floor, but I'm quite resourceful. I assume that's a trait I will retain after my untimely demise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Klop said...

i wish *i* could hide under the floor...

*especially* at work...

6/27/2005 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home