Sunday, August 07, 2005

This time next week I will be in Epworth! SQUEEEE!

(I had to go back and add an extra e to my squee, as it wasn't quite emphatic enough. Feel free to add as many es in your mind as is necessary to convince yourselves of how excited I am. I am liberal with my es.)

Other exciting things: Grendel is still beautiful, I have discovered that we get TBS, tomorrow I get my cavity filled (uh...ex...citing!), tomorrow I am also going out with my chickees to either the zoo or DDR or something (w00t), I am holding Cam's clothes hostage until he comes and sees me again, and SoloRoadTrip2005 begins in less than 48 hours.

Unexciting things: I gotta pack the whole damn car in between dental procedure and going out with chickees. Plus laundry. And how the hell do I have so many clothes? How are so many of them earmarked for going to the gym, especially when I haven't gone on so much as a WALK in weeks (I will explain this, there is a reason of sorts)? Also, I have a small feminist rant for you but I think you are getting tired of those, so I have not posted it. And I suppose I have to take the GREs at some point. I am good at standardized tests, but I no longer have the zeal to prove myself. Meeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Klop said...

i'm sure epworth is waiting anxiously for you...

you can post your feminist rants... this is your blog. write what you wish.

8/08/2005 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Humidifiers Beaumont said...

Thanks greeat post

11/29/2022 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home