Tuesday, May 03, 2005

CONGRATULATIONS!

We here at AlliSpain are the first result for Googling "I would like to complain". Both in quotes and out. I knew my primary talent would eventually be discovered by the world at large!

Perhaps the lovely searcher in Taiwan or whatever .tw is would like to see some evidence of my complainatory abilities? I am available for criticism of all types. I would make an excellent restaurant critic, and am willing to send writing samples. Please forward all job requests to the email address listed above.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Yeah, .tw is Taiwan.
http://users.erols.com/amato1/AC/Exten/extensions.html

5/03/2005 3:33 PM  
Blogger Klop said...

congratulations on your accomplishment.

your prize check is in the mail...

5/04/2005 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home