Saturday, April 09, 2005

Some Shoutouts

To all the people who keep coming here by searching for Emily Aviki: Hi! This is not her blog. I actually don't even know her. I can't really help you. And, to the person who came here looking for Emily Aviki from Portuguese Google: Não comprendo o portugues. Disculpame. Or something like that. ("umm...follo de maça?...can you make it hot? HOT, HOT, CAN YOU HEAT IT?"
"Kori, are you trying to make yourself more comprehensible by speaking in the wrong language, but louder?"
. . . "Ah. Right. Thanks for calling me on that one. Obrigada.")

To the person who came here by searching for "allison clarke" "allie": Did you find me?

To the hundreds of people who come here by searching for frog licking, licking frogs, lick frog, I lick frogs: Get a hobby.

To the other hundreds of people who come here by searching for "for every sprinkle I find I shall kill you" and/or click click bloody click pancakes: You are my soulmates. Please come visit me.

To the rest of you: I know what you get here searching for, and we don't peddle that hereabouts. Go away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Allison. Did anyone leave any messages for me?

- Emily Aviki

4/12/2005 10:21 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Nope! Though it'd be pretty cool if you could insert messages in trackbacks to Google search strings.

4/12/2005 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suck it allison im looking for information on frog licking for school and ur talking shit just bring it u whore get a better site and more people would come and see it. Dont talk shit about family guy its the best show thats out there.

5/12/2005 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home