Wednesday, May 04, 2005

AAAAH!

More random Googling: I am also the first result for "if there's a bright center to the universe". I'm sorry, George Lucas! I'm sorry, Mark Hamill! I would make it go away, but the forces of Google are inexorable and foreign to me. I do not mean to overstep Star Wars. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. *sob*

While I'm doing non-content-related posts because it is finals week and that gives me an excuse, here is what passes for a conversation between college students:

Allison: lol
Allison: ok
Allison: lemme know
Jon: mmm no
Allison: ok
Jon: haha
Jon: wow, this is the itchiest my jowls have ever been
Allison: um, right
Jon: hey,
Jon: ya know?
Jon: haha
Allison: lol...yes!

Yes, we are the future, and yes, this is the fifth-ranked undergraduate institution in the country. Shake in yer boots, the numbskulls are coming.

I leave you with my vision for the summer:

Allison: so for now the plan is steal the car, get a job somewhere on the beach, rent a room
Jeannie: i like it
Jeannie: ill come join
Jeannie: we'll surf every day
Allison: and wander pensively through the bluffs
Allison: and write self-important literature in which we find that we are the only true release from whatever
Allison: punctuated periodically by "BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!"
Jeannie: yes!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Klop said...

i'm all for the boobs part.

i gotta know though - what percentage of your time is spent trying to figure out which search strings on google bring up your page first?

5/04/2005 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home