Saturday, January 08, 2005

Noses

Dad is getting his done in October, apparently. I asked him if this gave me rights to laugh at him for all eternity, and he said yes - though, if you know my dad, you also know that his nose as is is equally laughable. It's a win-win situation, really.

Aunt Marika has assured me that I will grow into mine. Apparently some sort of nasal osteoporosis takes place between the ages of 20 and 40. This is just great - my face will finally be attractive long after the rest of my body is beginning to rot.

My cousin is sporting a generous helping of peach fuzz under his. And his voice has changed. Help help help I am old.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rita Xavier said...

I considered a nose job for years, and didn't want to go through the pain, black eyes, etc, so I am still stuck with the one I have. I'm too old now for it to matter.

1/08/2005 12:59 PM  
Blogger Carrie Kelley said...

Ouch! I don't consider myself old with a rotten body yet, and I'm older than 40. At the risk of sounding gross to you young'uns, I still have a lot of "spunk" left in me! *cackle! cackle!*

1/08/2005 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/24/2008 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home