Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Allison Is Playing With Technology and The World Is Going to End

Hello!

I'm bored. I've been sitting in the same room all day playing Chrono Trigger. Not that there is anything inherently wrong with Chrono Trigger, it's just that now my butt sorta hurts.

Anyway, I'm bored, and the only logical solution to my boredom is to dig through Mom's documents on her computer. Haha! I kid. Just the pictures. And, with a little bit of motivation and 20 frantic minutes searching the OIT website ("ok, but what do you DO once you've downloaded SSH?"), I present to you the five pictures I liked out of innumerable gigs of Mother-Picture-Hard-Drive-Space, irregularly sized (sorry, no Photoshop). I have high standards.

Pic number one:

Me and The Boo before freshman homecoming. Two fundamentals are learned from this picture: 1. the only pictures Allison looks good in are the ones she doesn't know are being taken and is not looking at and 2. the only things bigger than my nose are my feet. Look at those feet!

Pic number two:

The Boo. Just scream "awwww!". You know you want to.

Pic number three:

My 18th birthday party. Kelly House and James Giacalone: quite possibly the two most adorable beings on all the planet.

Pic number four:

Still my party. Gotta love the look on his face.

Pic number five:

I don't know what I was opening, but it'd better have been good. God, I look horrible both with AND without bangs.

Thank you for indulging in my flight of self-...umm, indulgence. I'm gonna go press "publish post" now and see how badly this formats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home