Thursday, December 09, 2004

Die Schöne Schweiz

THINGS I DID THIS WEEKEND:

met two new people (yay!)
saw snow (YAY!)
drank wine with stuff in it (yay.)
ate soooooo much food from Walmart (unyay, sort of)
climbed mountains (yay!)
saw my first glacier (YAY!)
almost died (UNYAY!)
flew on a lot of planes (unyay.)
got sick (unyay.)
got 50€ in cash (yay!)
quoted almost all of Monty Python and the Holy Grail (yay!)

THINGS I DID NOT DO THIS WEEKEND:

sleep much (unyay!)
eat a vegetable (UNYAY HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THIS!)
play video games (unyay.)
spend as much money as I was expecting (yay!)
unpop my ears from the plane flight (OW.)

ed. note: So the Chilean is a guy (Juan) and the Lithuanian is a girl (Kristina). I don't think that's what I wrote before. I'm an idiot.

Munich

The evening started, interestingly enough, with Jorge and Juan not being able to figure out how to find the parking lot they had just left (lost #1). We went back to Jorge's dorm to spend the night. It was 11pm. We had to get up at 4:30am. Guess what we did?

Right! We watched The Simpsons.

Then, we got up verrrrrrrry early and got in the car, but not before Jorge'd stalled it out twice and gotten us completely lost on the way to find Kristina (lost #2). Then I fell asleep. Can you blame me? But I woke up as soon as we got to

Lindau

which I would write about but I don't feel like it now. You'll have to content yourself with the list and the assurance that I am, in fact, alive and will write later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home