Thursday, December 23, 2004

Deep Thoughts by Allison Clarke

It's Christmas. Apparently, Christmas /= comments. Hrrrrm.

So I've been wondering lately if, its initial purpose concluded (exhausted? depleted? can you deplete a time period?), I should keep writing in this blog. I'm not sure. I had a blog before, but the thing is that when I'm at school my life inevitably becomes routine (though good routine), and routine blogging is inevitably boring. (I say that like I'm not already boring. I am, I know! but I was hoping a change of locale might force in some wit/intelligence against my will.) Plus, half the reason I have a blog is to communicate with people, and now I'm going to be, you know. Around.

I might start a gradual phasing-out (keeping in mind that I still owe ridiculous amounts of boring, laundry-list-type Germany posts) wherein I only blog if I have something fun to say. At that rate, I should be done by next week or so. Ahahaha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Kelley said...

Yeah - me too - AND you never told us how you "almost died" in Switzerland...

12/23/2004 8:03 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

I agree. I want to hear all the things you were going to tell us and didn't, yet. Besides, it can't be boring at Duke, so you must have things to tell us when you are there.

12/24/2004 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home