Sunday, April 09, 2006

Art: Not Easy.

So one of my final projects this semester is making a Flash cartoon. I have always suspected those Flash people to be crazy, and my suspicion is confirmed: this is SO HARD AND IT TAKES FOR EVER. Like, walking? Walking is complex to draw, man. It makes my head hurt, with the movement of the calves and the thighs and the tweening and uuuuuggggh.

In the interests of, er, "honing my craft", I've been wandering around looking at all sorts and manner of Flash movies lately, and so it is with great confidence and a honed palette that I recommend the cartoons at Bitey Castle. The music is fantastic and the animation is really fun.

The farty yellow dude is my favorite.

(You are wondering, Allison, weren't we talking about heavy stuff? We were, but I have to do some work in order to graduate, so...I'll see you guys around, maybe.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could make your people levitate.

4/10/2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Yeah, there was that or oozing, which was my second choice.

As it is they're not getting feet.

4/10/2006 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I wondered what that spherical thing was where your character's legs should've been.

4/11/2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Happy Easter, Allie. See you before long.

4/15/2006 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always liked the Bitey cartoons. :)

I don't have a Brackenwood t-shirt though. Just a couple different homestar ones and a salad fingers.

4/21/2006 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home