Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It is really stunning how little I have to talk about lately. You'll think I suck at writing and I am neglectful of this thing, which is in large part true, but it's also that there hasn't been anything funny or artsy-pretentious for me to talk about since I got sick (I think the rib has traveled back from the area of my kidneys and reattached itself, by the way, judging by the fact that I no longer feel the urge to scream every time I do anything). I wish I had graduated already and my nose is still big. That's it.

I guess the one good thing is that the process of cleaning up the Delaware house has led to a new bed in my room here. I never thought the transition from a fifty year old twin to a new full could be so enriching. It's like sleeping on a baby's butt, except without the mess.

Give me another couple days and I'll think up something interesting to talk about. Or else Dad will have made my head explode. Whichever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Klop said...

your dad can make your head explode? wicked.

congrats on the new bed!

1/04/2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Carrie Kelley said...

Hey - how'd you add a blogroll to your blog? I can't find where to do it...

1/05/2006 7:11 AM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

I suppose it is a bit late to ask permission, but I quoted your post from last April re: Verdi Requiem on my blog. Let me know if you want me to delete it. I just wanted to use it to tell people about the absolutely wonderful Requiem recording. Thanks so much. I LOVE it and I'll listen to it many times.

1/06/2006 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home