Friday, December 30, 2005

Stupid Thingiething

I got tagged. :(

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
Be in the Peace Corps
Not get shot in the Peace Corps
Parasail
Go rafting down the Li River
On, like, a real raft, not a tourist junque. Huck Finn style.
Recapitulate Myrtle trips re: awesomeness, quality of company, except somewhere nicer. Hawaii, perhaps.
Huggle a baby panda

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
Ice skate
Roller skate
Dance
Really anything that requires balance or coordination or, you know, grace
Stand on the edge of a canyon
Play my guitar :(
Make a lot of money

Seven Things That Attract Me To Blogging:
Blargh.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
HORNS.
I am so awesome.
Why do I still work here?

Seven Books That I Love:
David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card
Dune by Frank Herbert
The Color Purple by Alice Walker
The Secret History by Donna Tartt

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again:
Dumbo. Shut up.
Spirited Away
Star Wars
The Empire Strikes Back
Princess Mononoke
The Big Lebowski
FREEBIRD! I mean...umm. Talk to Her.

Seven People I Want To Join In Too:
nope. Not doin this part. It's too cruel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Klop said...

heh. cool list!

1/02/2006 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home