Saturday, September 03, 2005

I haven't done any work or anything in a day and a half. I don't have tv. I don't listen to the radio. The internet is all I need, so here:

FOXNews


Kanye West

Ray Nagin (listen to this if you choose to ignore everything else)

Anderson Cooper (not normally a bud of mine)

Normally I'd be reticent about pulling source from a site called "crooksandliars.com", but since it's video I'm less squeamish. This is it, guys. This is what it's all boiled down to. There are no words.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/03/2005 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/03/2005 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/03/2005 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home