Thursday, August 25, 2005

Can I just let you all know how unused I am to this "legal drinking age" thing? I went to a friend's apartment for dinner tonight, and at one point the phrase "toss me a Heineken" was used, and a spasm of illegal/legal duality coursed through my body. There is also my bottle of sake. Shh. It does not exist. Anyway, I haven't really had any of it to speak of, so it's like it's not there at all.

Also, I will be going to a party this weekend, and there will be DRINKING, and IT WILL BE OK. Holy shabeezus.

So there's this DDR tournament out on the quad, and...yeah, I'm going now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Kelley said...

ANNNND...

(don't forget what runs in the family!)

8/26/2005 10:00 AM  
Blogger Klop said...

alcohol, like anything else, is best in moderation.

have a godo time at the party! :-)

8/26/2005 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home