Wednesday, February 16, 2005

GOOGLEZ0RED!

Holy crap, dudes!

Google Search: "allison clarke"

Web

AlliSpain
... website. About Me. Name:Allison Clarke Location:DUKEDUKE!, Durham North Carolina,
United States View my complete profile. Previous Posts. ...

I am my own first result!

***edit***
basis for comparison:
Googled: "chris clarke"
5th result: Creek Running North

Googled: "jeannie chen"
result: I kept clicking for about 11 pages but didn't find Quitters - sorry, dood. Apparently you write for the BBC and do badass neuroscience, though.

Googled: "coral clarke"

result: my mother is not on the internet. Except for this...which appears to have the majority of the Clarke progeny on it...and I don't know what it is. Is this the Calus Anxious (no, I DON'T no how to spell it, but we're pretending that's IRONY) website?

Googled: "rita xavier"

result: first two results are comment posts on Creek Running North. Third result is Blogger User Profile: Rita Xavier. All other posts are comments on AlliSpain or in Portuguese.

Googled: "cameron macvean"

result: there were no results for "cameron macvean" Did you mean to search for: "gigantic loser"

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Clarke said...

I knew another Allison Clarke, no relation, long before you were born, who was a lefty in Rochester... (googlegoogle) Oh, she's still alive, it looks like, and working in some way with Food Not Bombs.

And yeah, that mystery web site is the Calafractius alumni site. You think your family is pwned, try reading the guestbook attached to that site: we are FAR from the craziest people who went to that school.

2/16/2005 1:37 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

That is some scary shit.

When does the danger zone for schizophrenia end? 22ish?

2/16/2005 2:42 AM  
Blogger Carrie Kelley said...

But why are Coral and I mentioned in 1980??? We were there in, like, 1973 or some such year.

2/16/2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

I googled you a few months ago and found your website, but found nothing for me. Interesting. BTW - I saw Mar Adentro this afternoon. Had to go to Berkeley; it won't be on near here. It was back on at the Berkeley theater.

2/16/2005 7:14 PM  
Blogger Coral Clarke said...

Carrie, I think that's the year we were supposed to graduate, 'cept they messed up. My classmate/friend Marty Post is listed under 1980 too...

2/18/2005 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Craig said...

what am I, chopped liver?

2/27/2005 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home