Saturday, February 12, 2005

Just a Friendly Reminder

The transcendent/amazing/soulstirring music day at the Chapel is tomorrow. 11am EST, 8am for you crazy WestCoastians. This link, or somesuch, for the streaming video. Don't worry, you can just listen to the music and fall asleep during the sermon - that's what I do every week. They won't notice.

However, I am currently listening to this, because it's fun techno music, and am driving my neighbors crazy. BWAHAHAHA.

I have to go write internship essays. Woo hoo. Maybe I will post tonight. Probably not.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rita Xavier said...

I watch/listen every week. I loved the last anthem from last Sunday's service. I have listened to it many times. I watch the whole service sometimes, then jot down the time when the great music starts so I can return easily to that spot. I can't wait until tomorrow's service.

2/12/2005 5:58 PM  
Blogger Carrie Kelley said...

Well, I listened to it, AND I listened to the sermon. The music was GREAT - brought back fond memories - and the Priest (is that what Episcopalians call 'em?) was VERY GOOD. I was hoping that you were listening, Allie, because there was a lot of wisdom in his words...!

2/13/2005 5:22 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Absolutely beautiful, Allie. I have listened to the music a couple of times already (all of the music) and will many more times. I got goosebumps. I listened to most of the service, and will catch the whole thing in a bit. I got up at 3:30 and was out selling before the rains came.

2/13/2005 6:39 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Also, I use headphones, and it is GREAT that way.

2/13/2005 6:41 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I listened to the part with the Harry Potter in it. Then he said that Dumbledore "stumbled" and I stopped listening.

DUMBLEDORE DOES NOT STUMBLE. DUMBLEDORE GLIDES. DUMBLEDORE APPARATES. DUMBLEDORE APPEARS. DUMBLEDORE IS TOO BADASS TO STUMBLE.

Other than that, I have no idea what he said. Oh, there was naked Winston Churchill.

I am a bad churchgoer.

2/13/2005 10:12 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Also, he's a dean, because it's a college church. But he's only a temporary dean. A dean-in-waiting, you could say.

2/13/2005 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home