Monday, February 14, 2005

numb ers are easier than writing

number of Valentines given: 60+
number of Valentines received: 1 (thank you, darlin)
therefore, number of people whom I like who like me back: 1/65ish or approx. 1.54%
number of hours spent out of the room today: 11 consecutive
hatred of graduate students and their pomposity, scale of 1-10: BAJILLIONS
plans for spring break: 0
probability of Dad coming here for spring break unless I get plans real soon: 90%
amount excited I am about this, considering the amount of stress-free R&R I am going to need: 0%
days till Myrtle: 80ish

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

i like you back :-D

i just thought you wouldn't like another cupcake....hahhaha ;-)

2/14/2005 10:41 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

We could take you places - other towns and cities, San Francisco, museums.

2/15/2005 7:36 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I be pirating it here at home, then. Yarrr. Avast, me hearties, at 11 we strike Whole Foods.

2/15/2005 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home