Monday, February 14, 2005

numb ers are easier than writing

number of Valentines given: 60+
number of Valentines received: 1 (thank you, darlin)
therefore, number of people whom I like who like me back: 1/65ish or approx. 1.54%
number of hours spent out of the room today: 11 consecutive
hatred of graduate students and their pomposity, scale of 1-10: BAJILLIONS
plans for spring break: 0
probability of Dad coming here for spring break unless I get plans real soon: 90%
amount excited I am about this, considering the amount of stress-free R&R I am going to need: 0%
days till Myrtle: 80ish

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

i like you back :-D

i just thought you wouldn't like another cupcake....hahhaha ;-)

2/14/2005 10:41 PM  
Blogger Chris Clarke said...

Oh, yeah, right, I was supposed to get back to you about spring break, wasn't I?

Sorry.

Short version: You can come out if you want, and we'd be glad to see you, and you'd be on your own as far as entertaining yourself goes because neither of us can get time off those weeks. Of course weekends would be open.

2/15/2005 1:09 PM  
Blogger Rita Xavier said...

We could take you places - other towns and cities, San Francisco, museums.

2/15/2005 7:36 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I be pirating it here at home, then. Yarrr. Avast, me hearties, at 11 we strike Whole Foods.

2/15/2005 11:33 PM  
Blogger Coral Clarke said...

I sent you a valentine! Don't I count???

2/18/2005 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home