Reasons I Should Probably Complain Less About My Job
1. When I woke up at 8:50 this morning, immediately after realizing that I had forgotten to turn on my alarm the night before, my second thought was not "oh crap, I'm going to be late and I'm so fired", but "oh crap, I'm going to be late and miss all the free donuts".
2. Today, after leaving work, I went to another part of work that has gardens (one of which is mine) and a cow (which is not mine).
3. The last mandatory meeting I went to was held at a bowling lane. The subject: bowling.
4. Sometimes I don't wear shoes to work. Nobody cares.
5. The most stringent criticism I can make of my building's decor is "that gargoyle is not intricate enough".