Saturday, June 24, 2006

Nighttime Vignette

1:15am - "Ok, this is nice. This is early. I'll be all rested tomorrow."
1:16am - "Hi, cats."
1:17am - "Aw, you want to cuddle with me? Ok, baby. Come on over."
1:18am - "Ok, when I said - I meant maybe not with your weight on my nerve cluster like that. Yeah, your elbow - that's an, um, artery, or - OH GOD GET OFF MY ARM PLEASE."
1:25am - "This is nice. We're comfy. I am communing with the animals."
1:30am - "I need to roll over."
1:31am - "TS, uh, can you just - shift *tug* yourself *tug* a little?"
1:32am - "Don't give me that look, mister. I'm the one in charge here."
1:33am - "Ok, you know what? Fine! I don't need to roll over. I'm fine just like this."
1:45am - "OH MY GOD I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP ON MY SIDE, PLEASE JUST LET ME MOVE."
1:50am - "You know what? to hell with you guys. I'm rolling over whether you like it or not."
1:51am - "There."
1:52am - "Hi, TS."
1:53am - "No, TS, look, when I'm like this there's no room for you to - my arm has to go where you're sitting. You can't sit there."
1:55am - "Or you could just sit on my head. Like you're doing now. Yeah, that's fine. I can breathe through your fur. We're all good here."
2:00am - "Please, God, don't let me die like this."
2:15am - *snnnnxxxxxxxxx* "WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU HEAR? BURGLARS?"
2:16am - "If you didn't hear anything, then why the hell did you launch yourself off my SKULL?"
2:18am - "There is no need for the adrenaline, body, so cut it out. It was just the cat. Repeat: it was just the cat."
2:30am - "Crap."
2:45am - "CRAP."
2:50am - *snnnnnxxxxxx*

4:30am - "WHY IS THERE A TONGUE IN MY EYE SOCKET?!"

7:30am - "I am not getting you breakfast."
7:32am - "I am not getting you breakfast."
7:35am - "GO AWAY."
7:45am - "FINE. FINE. I'm AWAKE. GOD."
7:47am - "Chicken or beef?"

And I wonder why I am tired ALL THE TIME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home