Friday, February 03, 2006

Memed.

Oh god they're like a disease! Won't someone please inoculate me?

Four Jobs I've had:

1. Cashier (aka. angry customers' whipping boy)
2. Customer Service Desk Person (aka. not so bad because they take all the yelling out on the cashier)
3. Student Manager/Barista (aka. GOD MAKE IT STOP, THERE WAS POOP COMING OUT OF THE FLOOR BEHIND THE COUNTER LAST NIGHT)
4. RA (aka. police)


Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Princess Mononoke
2. actually my attention span is too short
3.
4.


Four places I've lived:

1. Buffalo
2. East Aurora
3. Elma
4. Durham (gack)


Four TV shows I love:

1. Firefly
2. Homicide: Life on the Streets
3. Battlestar Galactica
4. Family Guy


Four places I've vacationed:

1. California
2. Acapulco
3. Lisbon
4. awesome ridiculous and still-missed epic Swiss roadtrip


Four of my favorite dishes:

1. My little plates with the blue flowers on them
2. Haha!
3. I am so witty.
4. Really, FAGE yogurt with honey. It tastes like sour cream!


Four sites I visit daily:

1. my web mail, because I hate Outlook
2. It's not stalking if I'm family!
3. Feministe. That is stalking.
4. Qwantz


Four places I would rather be right now:


1. standing on a stage in a funny hat with people clapping for me
2.
3.
4. (nothing really matters besides that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home