Sunday, January 22, 2006

Five Seconds

Cute girl walking in front of me.

Cute girl walking in front of me, orange truck passing by.

Cute girl walking in front of me, orange truck passing by, man on the orange truck.

Cute girl walking in front of me, orange truck passing by, man on the orange truck, green truck behind the orange truck.

Cute girl walking in front of me, orange truck passing by, man on the orange truck, green truck behind the orange truck, man on the green truck.

Cute girl walking in front of me, orange truck passing by, man on the orange truck, green truck behind the orange truck, man on the green truck, man on the orange truck looks at her butt.

Cute girl walking in front of me, orange truck passing by, man on the orange truck, green truck behind the orange truck, man on the green truck, man on the orange truck looks at her butt, man on the green truck looks at her butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home