Thursday, January 27, 2005

Procrastination = Pictures

More pics, mostly of Galicia.

The cliff we stopped at to take pictures of the sea, but looking inland:


Duke in Madrid loves unfriendly cows that try to gore us!:


RUN AWAY!:


La Torre de Hercules, a lighthouse in Galicia that's been around in one form or another since Romanity:


Dude.:


The (slightly blurry) view from our hotel-type-place:


I don't even know where this is from, but Tom took it and he is the man:


El Palacio Real and La Almudena, Madrid. My house is to the waaaaay left and back:


I have emailed that pesky Jorge for Germany pictures, but he has not pesked me back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Thanks for posting them. It must have been wonderful to be there. More, please.

1/27/2005 5:51 PM  
Blogger Carrie Kelley said...

I LOVE the first Moo picture, and the "Dude" pic -- "DHUUUUDE!"

1/27/2005 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home