I feel like I should have something deep and meaningful to say about the fact that, as of this morning, I am a teacher. However, the only emotion floating to the top is terror (yea, it is the cream in the milk of Allison's insecurities). Also, I don't have any time at the computer. So I'm going to go now, safe in my assurance that you all know how freaked out I am.
Most of these blogs are written by professional victims to promote feminist propoganda.
- Name: Allison
- Location: New York, United States
New Stuff? Old Stuff.
- Jeannie an the Gang
- Creek Running North
- Bitch, Ph.D
- One Good Thing
- I Blame the Patriarchy
- Go Fug Yourself
- Mimi Smartypants
- Comments that contribute to dialogue are welcome, even if I disagree with them. Comments I find offensive, either personally or generally, may be deleted at any time. I have enabled comment moderation. Personal dialogue with me may be initiated by emailing magic_152 AT hotmail DOT com.
- Today I have to write up lesson plans for the firs...
- Last night I dreamed that I was attempting to esca...
- I don't think I'll be writing for a while. I don'...
- Offered Without Comment
- Suggestions Welcome
- I'm Not an Idiot, I Just Play One in Real Life
- I HATE YOU, GMAIL
- All Five of These Are Elements Necessary to Life
- Nighttime Vignette
Tuesday, August 22, 2006